LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST
“A 🐎 to be ambassador for an 🍑”
"Do not call it sin in me that I am forsworn for thee”
MEET THE CAST
1. I was born 4 months premature.
2. I want to spend time in Ukraine post grad, specifically Kyiv and Lyviv. Either studying something theatre related, or just for fun.
3. I once flirted with Anne Bogart while doing an interactive performance piece.
John Richard Mateyko
1. MY FAVORITE CANNED FOOD IS SPAM.
1) I've never eaten a peach
2) I'm a two-time Mario Kart 8 tournament champion
3) I once did a show where I had to pick up a live sheep and run it across a field like a football
1. I do embroidery and knitting for fun.
My real life job is an attorney.
3.I speak four languages (at various levels of proficiency ).
1. I have lived with at least 15 geckos (sometimes as many as 50) since I was 6.
2. I was interviewed on the food network as a kid.
3. I’ve gotten ankle surgery 4 times.
1. My cats name is Kitty
2. I can recite the full twilight movie from memory
3. I collect Disney mugs
Aly Marie Mazzie
1) I learned how to kickflip when I was 14. Now I can treflip.
2) I have an obsession with pugs.
3) I unironically won best actor my senior year of high school.
1. I'M AN EXPERT AT GETTING THE ARILS/SEEDS/KERNELS OUT OF POMEGRANATES
2. I USED TO BE A GHOST TOUR GUIDE
3. I am related to one of the first
advocates for birth control
1. I have two ducks named Pippin and Matilda
2. I have been a magician’s assistant for over ten years
3. I live in the carousel capital of the world
Abby Rose Morris
as SIR NATHANIEL
Julie Marie Black
1. I'M A PRE-K PARA/GRAPHIC DESIGNER IN ADDITION TO MY THEATER WORK.
2.AS A CAMP COUNSELOR, CAMPERS CALLED ME GIGGLES FOR 2 YEARS.
3.I TAUGHT MY DOG TO RESPOND TO SHAKESPEARE
as DON ARMADO
1) If Hamlet were a real person, I'd be that person.
2) I enjoy screaming. Sometimes it's on pitch.
3) A ukulele is a weapon if you swing it hard enough.